RNIB’s twitter marathon
On Wednesday 25 January RNIB are having a twitter marathon! They will be tweeting about the calls that come in to the Helpline (anonymously of course) to help raise awareness of the wide range of work they do and the advice and expert help on offer.
All the tweets will be tagged with #RNIBinaday and they're aiming for around 100 tweets over the 8 hours and 45 minutes that the Helpline is open (8.45am - 5.30pm).
If you're on twitter, tell your followers to look out for #RNIBinaday or follow @RNIB on twitter.
RNIB on twitter
- @RNIB - the main account posting news and updates about all of RNIB's work
- @RNIB_read - focused on books, magazines and all things reading and library related
- @RNIB_innovation - focused on our work on innovative new solutions for blind and partially sighted people. Aimed at other professionals rather than customers
- @RNIB_media - tweets from the media relations team, aimed primarily at journalists
- @RNIB_campaigns - tweets from the campaigns team about our campaigning work
- @RNIBcymru - tweets in English and Welsh about our work in Wales.
- @webaccesscentre - tweets about web accessibility issues aimed at other professionals and experts in the industry
- @insightradio - tweets from Insight radio about what's on air
- @RNIBCollege - tweets from RNIB College in Loughborough